Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Ooooh MY




Boy time sure flies. I sure let this thing get behind.
Well for a quick update, since my last time here.
The end of April I went to the BPCR shoot at Alliance.
May we branded and started getting cows to pasture. It rained alot and the grass grew like crazy.
June was a fantasticlly good month. Doc and I went to the BPCR shoot at Baker Mt. the weekend before fathers day. Had a great time. We came home Sunday night, and then I turned around and left Wednesday for the Quigley match at Forsyth Mt. This had promise to be a fantastic time and sure enough it was. My Boys Marcus and Bob flew into Billings Thursday and shot the match with me on Saturday and Sunday. Had to be the greates fathers day ever. I still get warm fuzzies thinking about it. Hoping we can do it again. When I got home I immediately got on the hay equipment and commenced haying which took care of July as well.

August came and Carols mom was in severe health problems. We thought we may of lost her but she rebounded just fine.The end of August Carol and I attended the Sagebrush bpcr shoot at Alliance Ne.
Sept we went to Eklalaka Mt for the Medicine Rocks shoot
October was a busy month with shipping the calves and all the snow we had
November was quite and good weather.
December was busy as usual and cold and snowy.
So here we are in January and I hope to keep this thing updated just a bit better.

2 comments: